Sonoff Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor, a Sonoff’s 2020 new product, is Zigbee protocol based tiny digital temperature and humidity sensor. When used together with Sonoff Zigbee Bridge, can also switch WiFi-based other Sonoff devices via eWeLink cloud based on the measured temperature and humidity data.
Zigbee support the mesh network topology, so the Zigbee range can be extended by plug-in other Zigbee devices, such as Sonoff Basic Zigbee (ZBR3), acting as a Zigbee router.
One-tap pairing with Sonoff Zigbee Bridge or other compatible Zigbee gateways.
- Remotely control ZigBee devices and also Wi-Fi devices on eWeLink APP via Sonoff Zigbee Bridge.
- Works with other smart devices certified by ZigBee Alliance.
- Little size: 4,3 x 4,3 cm x 1,4 cm only
- Operates with 1 pcs. of CR2450 (3V) battery, provided with the products, but it is recommended to replace the factory provided battery with a fresh one.
- Monitor indoor temperature and humidity.
- Sync the real-time temperature and humidity reading to APP.
- Can trigger Wi-Fi devices in smart scene.
- Add a camera to ensure you know any emergency in your home.
- Low-battery notification.
- Quick and easy to install.