Sonoff Zigbee Button, a Sonoff’s 2020 new product, is Zigbee protocol based tiny little button, a remote controller to switch Zigbee devices, or used together with Sonoff Zigbee Bridge, can also switch WiFi-based other Sonoff devices via eWeLink cloud.
Zigbee support the mesh network topology, so the Zigbee range can be extended by plug-in other Zigbee devices, such as Sonoff Basic Zigbee (ZBR3), acting as a Zigbee router.
One-tap pairing with Sonoff Zigbee Bridge or other compatible Zigbee gateways.
The button switch is customizable with three control options – single, double press and long press, so you can, pretty easily, program routines and actions as simple as you require.
- Remotely control ZigBee devices and also Wi-Fi devices on eWeLink APP via Sonoff Zigbee Bridge.
- Works with other smart devices certified by ZigBee Alliance.
- Little size: 4,3 x 4,3 cm x 1,6 cm only
- Operates with 1 pcs. of CR2450 (3V) battery, provided with the products, but it is recommended to replace the factory provided battery with a fresh one.
- Set a smart scene to make it communicate with Wi-Fi devices.
- Two-way control of the light.
- Customize button actions in the APP.
- Pair with all devices with a single tap.
- Support adding the SONOFF camera to monitor the status of connected devices.
- Low-battery notification.