Sonoff Zigbee Bridge, Sonoff’s 2020 new product, is a bridge or gateway between Zigbee protocol smart devices (relays and sensors) and the WiFi-based other Sonoff devices, connected through Sonoff’s eWeLink Cloud. It also allows you to create smart scenes to make Wi-Fi and ZigBee smart devices communicate to access a smarter home and control them all using the eWeLink APP. It maximizes efficiency for up to 32 connected sub-devices which are ZigBee-based switches, plugs and security sensors.
Zigbee Bridge gateway supports Zigbee 3.0 protocol, and uses the same eWeLink app and eWeLink cloud as other WiFi and RF-based Sonoff and SmartWise devices, therefore it’s a practical device to connect Zigbee sensors with other WiFi smart relays and switches into one smart home or smart office system. It is both compatible with Sonoff’s Zigbee smart sensors and other third party Zigbee devices: one-gang smart switch, temperature and humidity sensor, motion, wireless door/window sensor and water sensor that are certified by ZigBee Alliance.
It support the mesh network topology, and the Zigbee range can be extended by plug-in other Zigbee devices, such as Sonoff Basic ZBR3.
One-tap pairing all sub-devices, faster than Wi-Fi pairing. It supports to add a camera on the Bridge or sub-devices, convenient to view your home on any one of them. Can also command Alexa or Google Home to voice control your home.
- Remotely control ZigBee devices and also Wi-Fi devices on eWeLink APP.
- One-tap quick pairing all sub-devices to be connected.
- Long-distance ZigBee signal transmission covers almost your entire home, up to 80m range (in open space).
- Compatible with a wide variety of SONOFF ZigBee smart plugs, switches, wireless switch and sensors for more smart scenes.
- Supports up to 32 Zigbee devices.
- Hands-free control connected devices by virtue of Alexa or Google Home.
- Support device sharing with your family to control together.
- Group devices and access to control them via the home page of APP instead of sub-devices.
- View your home on either of them via adding a camera on the Bridge or sub-device.
- Works with other smart devices certified by ZigBee Alliance.
- Supports sending push notifications to the phone from a Zigbee motion control sensor and Sonoff’s Zigbee Door Window sensor.
- Operates from standard MicroUSB 5V (1A) power adapter (not part of the product).