Sonoff S26 is a smart plug, EU standard (Type F) version, with built-in Wi-Fi chip. It can be used to convert a tradional wall socket to a smart socket.
S26 is the successor, a new version of the popular Sonoff S20 WiFi plug, with identical technical specifications and maximum performace (2200W/10A) but smaller, compact size a fresh design.
Turning ON / OFF can be remotely controlled via Internet from a smartphone app (iOS or Android), you can set a single-time or repeated turn ON / OFF. The device has its own physical ON/OFF button, so you can turn ON / OFF the smart device conveniently with it. You can also share remote control capabilities via the app with your family members. It’s a perfect solution to smart control home appliances and lights. By using the smart socket you can remotely turn on and control all connected appliances even before coming home, and you can conveniently set a schedule to turn them off to save energy and cost.
- EU version – meets EU standards, has CE certificate.
- Turning ON / OFF remotely – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all connected appliances on and off remotely
- Mobil App – Free iOS and Android mobil App: eWeLink
- Status monitoring – You can check actual socket status (turned ON or OFF) in the mobile App
- Scheduling – Various timer functions available: scheduled single time and regular (every week) on/off, countdown/timer, loop
- Share control – Control the device together with your family members
- Scene – Turn ON / OFF multiple devices with one tap
- Smart scene – Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity, motion or other sensors (sold separately)
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Google Nest
Maximum power output of Sonoff S26 smart socket: 2200W (10A), typically not capable of controling heating-system – heating systems (e.g. radiators) usually need a higher power output.
With the latest eWeLink app and firmware software, it supports momentary switch mode / inching (delayed turning OFF).