Sonoff PIR2 is the smart motion sensor in Sonoff’s smart home product line, activates only on human motion, pet motion is not detected.
Connects to other Sonoff smart devices – e.g. lights, relays controlled by the sensor – wireless, with 433.92MHz bridge RF (radio frequency) technology via Sonoff RF Bridge gateway, no need for wiring. Power supply is given by 2 pcs AA 1.5 V batteries, (not included).
The motion detector can work with the Sonoff RF Bridge 433, providing human detected alarm message push to your phone. Note that the alarm push only comes in the owner’s eWeLink app account, those users being shared can’t view the alarm push.
Features smart scene function, detected motion can trigger multiple eWeLink compatible Sonoff and SmartWise WiFi devices (smart switches, smart relay swithes and smart sockets) via eWeLink app (Note: the sensor does not send a signal to the app on stopping the motion only when motion is detected.)
- Dual infra red sensor
- Ultra-low consumption microprocessor
- Double temperature-compensating technology
- Massive design: ideal for use at home, office, storehouse, garage, etc.
- Easy to install without wiring, easy to mount on wall
- 433MHz RF transmit distance: max. 150m (open area)
- Wireless RF frequency: 433.92MHz
- Detection distance: 12m @ 25°C
- Detection angle: 110°
- Maximum coverage: 12m*12m
- Alarm flashlight: active for 3 sec
- Operation temperature: indoor
- Power supply: 2 pcs AA batteries or accumulator (not included)