Sonoff Micro is a smart switch with 5V USB plug, with built-in Wi-Fi chip. It can be used to switch for example, USB small devices like LED light strip, USB desktop fan, USB desktop lamp, USB water pump and more.
Sonoff Micro USB smart adaptor uses with 5V input and output that makes your USB devices smart as well as provides convenience and security when you charge USB devices. Connect your USB devices with it and you will control the connected USB devices via eWeLink APP or Alexa and Google Home. The small size as your ordinary USB power adaptor, easy for you to take it anywhere around the world to charge.
Turning ON / OFF can be remotely controlled via Internet from a smartphone app (iOS or Android), you can set a single-time or repeated turn ON / OFF. The device has its own physical ON/OFF button, so you can turn ON / OFF the smart device conveniently with it. You can also share remote control capabilities via the app with your family members.
- Input: 5V USB
- Output: 5V USB (2,5A / max 1A for charging)
- Turning ON / OFF remotely – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all connected appliances on and off remotely
- Mobil App – Free iOS and Android mobil App: eWeLink
- Status monitoring – You can check actual socket status (turned ON or OFF) in the mobile App
- Scheduling – Various timer functions available: scheduled single time and regular (every week) on/off, countdown/timer, loop
- Share control – Control the device together with your family members
- Scene – Turn ON / OFF multiple devices with one tap
- Smart scene – Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity, motion or other sensors (sold separately)
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Google Nest