Sonoff Basic is the ZigBee version of the popular Sonoff Basic smart relay, remotely controllable via Internet with timer function.
SONOFF BASICZBR3 is the first SONOFF ZigBee DIY Smart Switch that connects SmartThings hub to control all the connected appliances via SmartThing APP on iOS/Android phones to access rooms, scenes, members or automations mode to build a smart house. Seamlessly works with Amazon Alexa platforms including ZE39KL Echo Plus, Echo Studio, DW84JL 2nd Gen Echo Show & L9D29R 2nd Gen Echo Plus, directly pair with ZigBee smart switch via your voice, just say: “Alexa, find device” and see. Plus, more triggering conditions like schedule, device, location and alarm can be used to make appliances connected with Zigbee smart switch activated or inactivated.
The device also has a physical button. It is a perfect solution to smart-control any home appliances that is not neccesary to operate constantly, and have to turn ON / OFF periodically (e.g. aquarium air pump). By using the smart switch you can remotely turn ON any of your appliances even before you are at home, and you can conveniently set a scheduled turn OFF, to save energy and cost.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- Works with SmartThings hub .
- Compatible with Sonoff Zigbee Bridge product (to switch Sonoff WiFi relays and switches via the eWeLink Cloud)
- Set sunrise and sunset routine to turn on or off light.
- Hands-free voice control.
- Schedule devices on or off.
- Turn on or off lights based on your location.
- Customize devices to trigger devices.