SmartWise T4 EU 1C smart light switch – similarly to Sonoff TX T4 EU 1C – works without neutral, with live wire input only, that is can be installed as a replacement of any EU traditional switches. It has a built-in WiFi and RF receiver chip, so it can be paired with a wireless second/third etc. RF switch, such as SmartWise RF switches, and thus can be used for two-way switching.
It is advised to use the live-only switch for switching lights only. Compatible lights include: tungsten, LED and CFL lamps. Not recommended for switching other electric devices.
It’s a 1-gang single live wire EU Wi-Fi smart wall touch switch that doesn’t require a neutral wire, being installed easily without rewiring your existing wire. It features a toughened glass panel which keeps a new and clean outlook after being used frequently, comes with anti-fingerprint design.
The LED backlight comes with a weak brightness, which helps to find the switch at night but not disturbingly bright. It’s equipped with very sensitive touch buttons.
App remote control supports to manage lights to turn on or off, making a lighted home ready to welcome to you when you come back home at dusk. The kitchen light is still on after a meal but you are immersed into the movies and don’t want to leave the sofa, simple to talk to the connected Alexa and Google Home, it will turn off the light instantly once listen to your commend.
SmartWise T4 EU switch also has an RF receiver, so it can be wirelessly switched with a Sonoff remote control or a SmartWise RF wall switch, making it possible to pair it with wireless RF switches for two-way or three-way switch scenarios.
Timing schedule is an absolutely decent choice at the moment you need to turn on devices in advance, or just forget turning off. Set a scene for your devices in your home, and tap the on/off icon once on the scene mode to turn on or off single devices or all devices of the entire home, no need to operate over and over again on APP.
Share the device with your family to grant the control ability to them directly, simplifying the pairing and adding steps. LAN control allows you to control connected devices even though there is no internet in your home. Struggle to recall whether you turn off light when on the go, just find the answer on sync status, on or off, know instantly.
SmartWise T4 EU single-live-wire smart switch also has a 2-gang and a 3-gang version.
- Works without neutral, with single live wire only. Can be installed as a replacement of practically all EU traditional switches.
- Product comes with one anti-flicker module, to be installed to one of the controlled gangs. It prevents vibration of small consumption LED lights.
- Touch switch – touch switch and WiFi activity LED on glass front
- Dimension meets EU standards 86x86mm front panel meets EU standards, 35mm depth, inside-the-wall part also meets EU standard.
- 433MHz-es radio-control support – remote radio-control, integrates with SmartWise radio-controlled wireless switches (used as a second switch).
- Remote ON / OFF – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all lights on and off remotely
- Mobil App support – Free iOS and Android mobil App: eWeLink
- Sync status – Check actual switch status (turned ON or OFF) with the mobile App
- Timer – Various of timer functions: single time, scheduled turn on/off, countdown/timer, loop.
- Share control – Control the device together with your family
- Scene – Turn ON / OFF a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart scene – Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from the sensor
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Google Nest
- Recommended only for switching lights only. Compatible lights include: tungsten, LED and CFL lamps.
- Min. load: 3W for incadescent lights: 3 W; max. load for incadescent lights: 300W
- Min. load: 3W for LED lights: 3W; max. load for LED lights: 100W