SmartWise Smoke Smoke Detector is a wireless RF / radio frequency smoke detector that uses a photoelectric sensor to detect smoke indoors and to send an alarm to a mobile phone via the SmartWise RF Bridge. Via its connection to eWeLink Cloud, it can control other eWeLink compatible Sonoff and SmartWise devices. In the free eWeLink app you can set up smart controls for an alarm event, such as sounding a siren, turning on lights, or operating a bell.
It connects wirelessly to other Sonoff and SmartWise smart devices with 433.92MHz RF (radio frequency) technology via the SmartWise RF Bridge, (not compatible with Sonoff RF Bridge!).
It is powered by a 9V battery (not provided with the product).
According to the manufacturer’s specification, the battery is approx. It can operate the device for 2 years and beeps when battery is down.
- Equipped with 433.92 MHz RF transmitter
- It gives a local audible alarm (85dB) and can also be sent to a phone via an RF connection to the eWeLink app.
- A wall mount adapter and 2 screws for mounting to the ceiling are provided with the product
- Easy to install without wiring
- Wireless RF frequency: 433.92MHz
- Only compatible with SmartWise RF Bridge, not Sonoff RF Bridge!
- Application: indoors only,
- Room size: approx. 20 square meters
- Power supply: 1 x 9V battery (not included)