SmartWise is a 4 channel smart relay-switch, ideal solution for remote control of gardengates, garage doors, or other electric devices/circuits. This smart device is compatible with the eWeLink smartphone app managing other Sonoff products. By using the WiFi-equipped smart relay close or break any circuits, thus turn ON / OFF any devices connected to the relay.
The WiFi smart relay needs a 5V USB or 7V-32V DC power supply. Any connected circuits operate independently from the relay’s power supply, the relay supports 90-250V/10A alternate current connected to COM input or manages 0-30V/10A direct current in NO or NC mode. The smart device manages volt-free dry-contact switching too.
The smart relay is remotely controllable via Internet and iOS (Apple) or Android smartphone App, and you can set scheduled turning ON / OFF. Share remote control in the App with your family.
Supports momentary switch mode, closes or breaks the connected circuits after 1 sec. Ideal solution for remote control of electric gates or PC power adapters.
2 and 4 channel versions are also ideal for engine-control (where 2 or more axis motion is required), because the relay supports “interlock” mode, where switching one of the circuits turns the other circuits automatically off.
- Remote ON / OFF – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all your appliances on and off remotely.
- Relay power supply: 5V DC USB or 7V-32V DC
- No of circuits controlled: 4
- Circuit control: volt-free dry contact or 90-250V/10A alternate current or 0-30V/10A direct current
- Mobil App – free iOS és Android mobil App: eWeLink
- Sync status – Check actual relay status (turned ON or OFF) with the mobile App
- Timer – Various timer functions: single time, scheduled turn on/off, countdown/timer, loop.
- Share control – Control the device together with your family
- Scene – Turn ON / OFF a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart scene – Triggered ON/OFF by temp, hum or other environmental sensors
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Google Nest
The relay supports three modes: normal (self-toggle) switch mode, momentary switch mode and interlock mode. Choose between any with the button on main panel.
Supports two types of connection: with COM+NO type the relay closes the circuit when switched, with COM+NC type the relay breaks the circuit when switched.