Shelly Vintage is an energy-efficient Plug&Play smart bulb from Shelly with dimmable warm white light. Equipped with WiFi, it can be controlled, scheduled from smartphone app or browser, from cloud or local network. The traditional vintage style combined with the vintage, Edison-style bulb style offers a classy, still energy-efficient LED bulb.
Connect Shelly Vintage directly to your Wi-Fi at home or office, play with the light and choose the appropriate lightness to match the light to your mood and activities. With Shelly Vintage it’s easy to set stronger light for work and reading, medium light for a family dinner and tiny mood light for a romantic evening.
Presence simulation is also supported, just as in case of other Shelly products. While you are not at home, with the 24h timer for each day of the week you can preset the exact time when the lights go ON and OFF.
It’s a Plug&Play solution, just remove the old bulb and screw in your new Shelly smart bulb in the socket. Choose the required brightness in the app or in the browser, and pair with your smart phone with a few clcks. And ready to use!
Of course, you can turn on and off the light with your traditional switch just as in case of a traditional bulb.
- compatible with E27 socket
- bulb size and form: ST64
- energy-efficient LED technology: consumption is 7W
- flux: warm white: 750 LM, the bulb gives a dimmable warm white light
- color temperature: 2700K warm white, not changeable
- supports warm white light mode only
- app support setting of several light effects
- its night mode makes it possible to set a small lightness for (a definable) night period switches
- connects directly to the WiFi router, no need for a gateway / hub / local controller
- use the free Shelly Cloud smart home app (for Android és iOS)a web browser to manage your smart bulb
- supports single time and repeated schedules also you can set on/off for sunset or sunrise related daily times
- can be set in cloud mode or local network mode
- can work as a standalone device or connected to a local or cloud smart home system
- has a built-in web server can work (connected to a WiFi-router) as a WiFi client or (without a WiFi-router) as a WiFi Access Point (AP).
- compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home voice assistants
Supported platforms, integrations: