Shelly Plug S is one of the smallest, open source, Wi-Fi-access smart plug. Installing is simple, takes only a few minutes: just plug it into any socket, pair it with Shelly Cloud free smartphone app and ready to use.
Thanks to the small size hardly shows from socket, but despite the small size you can connect and control appliances with even 2500W peak output, and due to built-in metering you can monitor consumption of the connected devices anytime!
- remotely controllable with free Shelly Cloud smartphone app (iOS-re or Android-ra) from your smartphone or tablet,
- WiFi connected to home or office network, remotely controllable via Internet.
- Power consumption control with built-in metering, save money with timer/scheduled operation.
- Plug S not only controls power consumption, but sends alert, when consumption gets under a preset level.
- Timer function:
- scheduled turn ON / OFF for any weekday,
- supports turning ON / OFF at dawn/dusk
Peak output of appliances connected to smart plug: 2500W
- Protection functions::
- Built-in thermometer against over-heating, automatic turning OFF in case of over-heating.
- Consumption meter detects over-consumption, automatic turning OFF when this happens
- Child-protection: special design prevents children putting anything into the plug.
Built-in web-server, configuration is possible from web-interface too, not only from the App. LAN-compatible control is available on local network without Shelly Cloud and internet access. Supports MQTT.
Google Home and Amazon Echo compatible.