Shelly 3EM is Shelly’s 3-phase professional power meter for recommended for both home and corporate use. Shelly 3ЕМ can monitor energy consumption in real time for a 3-phase system or 3 points or a monophase electrical system simultaneously (up to 120A each). With Shelly EM you can also measure how much energy your solar system produces and the power consumption ath the same time. It can also be used to monitor real-time energy consumption for each phase and compare it to the neutral to know if someone is stealing electricity.
It can automatically turn off the whole circuit if consumption or energy (pre-paid energy option) reaches the set limit and has integrated relay output made for contactor control.
- 110-230V ±10, 50/60Hz AC, Shelly 3EM is compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- Small size: 3 mm x 57 mm x 22 mm
- equipped with built-in Wi-Fi
- precise power meter 3 pcs. of 120A current transformers are included with the product
- MQTT, Rest API support
- 365 days consumption history stored on the device (even in offline mode)
- User friendly charts
- Detailed report downloadable in CSV
- Relay output for contactor control: max 10 A
- Shelly EM – similarly to other Shelly devices – has a built-in web server, that is, can work in Access Point mode.
- It can connect to home or corporate WiFi network and be managed from the free Shelly Cloud app (available for Android and iOS)
- No need for gateway, controller or hub, it connects directly to WiFi as a WiFi client or access point
- Supported WiFi protocols: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
- Can work as a standalone device or connected to Shelly’s Cloud
- Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet. You can manage Shelly 3EM output from Shelly app, MQTT or Rest API
- On home networks it seamlessly integrates with home automation systems via HTTP and/or UDP protocols
- Choose a time and create custom daily schedules for your devices.
- Auto turn on and off by hour or sunset and sunrise.
- Its factory firmware supports integration to various home automation systems.
- You can manage ShellyEM output from Shelly app, MQTT or Rest API.
- REST API documentation can be found here: http://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/
- Shelly ЕМ comes with a programming/debug header which can be used to flash alternative firmware on the device.